Monday, March 30, 2009

South Park's take on "The Last Supper"

_________________________________________________________________


Well, my blog on the Baroque isn't quite finished yet... but I just had to post this video from the South Park episode I saw last night. My teenage brothers love the show (of course), and I was sort of forced to watch... it turned out to be quite funny!-- and I understood many of the jokes/references because of this class and all of our reading.

In a nutshell, the episode correlates Kyle and our current economic situation to the story of Jesus. The episode is entitled "Margaritaville"-- and, as I mentioned, is quite funny. =)

I can't figure out how to post the video directly, so here is the link:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/222637/?tab=featured

Be advised: **True to South Park form, there is a bit of foul language in this clip.**

No comments:

Post a Comment